Window Felt/Beltline Weatherstrip Kit, 1961-63 Rambler American, 2-Door Hardtop
- Replace your shrunk, cracked, chipped or worn out original
- Total car kit inside & out includes clips
- Patterned after original
- Shipping Dimensions: 48x5x5
- Shipping Weight: 8 lbs.
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
NOTE: Window felt is also known as window scraper, window weatherstrip, beltline window sweep, belt fuzzy weatherstrip.
Your window felts are under a constant battle against the elements. Heat, dirt, and rain will cause them to shrink, crack and chip over time. This leaves your valuable, internal door components exposed and prone to premature failure. Over time, a neglected window felt will cause the bottom of your door to completely rust out.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Rambler American 2-Door Hardtop||1961-63|