1960 AMC Rambler Right Front Disc Brake Caliper Line (2 Variations)
P/N: JFB6002 - OEM steel
P/N: JFB6002S - Stainless steel
Front disc caliper lines connect the front flex hoses to the calipers. Typically used on 4 piston calipers in the late 1960’s. Several fitting sizes were available from the factory. Verify fitting sizes before ordering, rebuilt calipers may not match the originals.
- CNC bent to exact original factory specs
- Spiral armour where applicable
- Available in OEM or stainless steel
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 24 inches
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|