Disc Brake Caliper Line, Front Left, 1960 AMC Rambler (OE Steel or Stainless)
P/N: JFB6001 - OEM steel
P/N: JFB6001S - Stainless steel
Front disc caliper lines connect the front flex hoses to the calipers. Typically used on 4 piston calipers in the late 1960’s. Several fitting sizes were available from the factory. Verify fitting sizes before ordering, rebuilt calipers may not match the originals.
- CNC bent after original patterns
- Spiral armour where applicable
- Available in OEM or stainless steel
- Made in the USA
- Limited lifetime manufacturer warranty
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Box Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 24 inches
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|