Tie Rod End, Outer, Forged,1980-88 AMC Eagle - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Replace your loose, worn, or damaged chassis parts that leads to premature tire wear
- Forged 1-piece design is much stronger and durable than O.E.
- Cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface
- Coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Hardened full-ball metal studs increase long-term durability
- Neoprene sealed rubber dust boot resists extreme temps & abrasion
- Box Dimensions: 6 x 4 x 3 inches
- Sold: Individually (2 Required)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer
- NOTE: Front end re-alignment required immediately after installation
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
Tie rods are a crucial part of your steering system. When you turn your steering wheel the motion travels through the steering rack, through the tie rods, and finally through your steering arm or spindle. Without tie rods you wouldn't be able to turn your car. This part is also incredibly important to your vehicle's alignment.