Engine Oil Filter, High Performance, K&N Wrench Off Design with Anti-Drain Back Valve & Bypass Valve, 1967-91 AMC, Jeep V-8
Unlike other domestic V8's, AMC V8's lubricate the rear of the engine first. This requires high oil pressure to survive and operate properly. That said, it' CRITICAL your AMC V-8 engine is protected!
While off the shelf engine oil filters work well, the K&N Gold wrench off series protects down to 10 microns. Even better, this oil filter makes it easy to remove as you can use an open-end wrench already in your toolbox. It includes a bypass and an anti-drain back valve to ensure your engine is protected too.
- K&N wrench-off oil filter protects down to 10 microns and wrenches off design allows for easy removal using a 1" open-end wrench
- Integrated bypass valve
- Integrated anti-drain back valve
- Power coated high strength steel housing
- Fits: All 1967-91 AMC and Jeep w/AMC V-8 (290, 304, 343, 360, 390, or 401)
- Weight: 1 lbs.
- Dimensions: 7x5x3 inches
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA