1957 Nash Ambassador V-8 Valve Cover Decal
Want to take your restoration to the next level in accuracy? Our officially AMC licensed decals are exact replicas of those found on classic AMC, Rambler, Jeep, & Eagle vehicles. No restoration can be truly accurate without the small details that make your AMC, Rambler, Jeep, or Eagle unique.
Over the years, stickers because of the heat, grease and other harsh elements, peel off, get damaged or go missing altogether. This decal is made in the USA and licensed to ensure quality and 100% accuracy.
- Replaces old decals that are worn, faded, or cracked
- Provides genuine & authentic appearance with correct colors & fonts
- Made to look & fit like the original decal
- Where Found: Inside trunk decal
- Officially licensed: Yes
- Type: Automotive grade self-sticking, pressure-sensitive
- Sold: Individually
- Country of Origin: USA
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Nash Ambassador V-8||1957|