1966-1979 AMC V8 Milodon 5-Quart Baffled Performance Engine Oil Pan
A quality fit, heavy gauge oil pan, appearing stock on the outside yet contains horizontal baffling to 100% control oil movement. Not a cheap import with a drain plug that will always leak or has never been test fitted to an engine. Designed, fitted ,welded and plated here in the USA. Comes with magnetic drain plug.
- High quality steel replacement oil pan
- Internal baffling releases horsepower (not included in other pans)
- Stock 5-quart oil capacity, 7.5" depth
- Allows for up to 4" stroker crankshafts
- Uses stock oil pump and stock oil pump pickup
- Gold iridited finish prevents corrosion
- Dipstick location is on driver's side
- Includes 1/2-20 inch magnetic drain plug
- Fits ALL 1966-1979 AMC V8 passenger car engines
- Made in the USA
- 4-month manufacturer warranty
- Shipping Dimensions: 14" x 10" x 6"
- Shipping Weight: 17.6 lbs.
- NOTE: Does not include windage tray.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|