1966-1991 AMC V8 FiTech Go EFI 4 600 HP Self-Tuning Fuel Injection System with Fuel Command Center
- P/N: 32201 - Bright Finish
- P/N: 32202 - Matte Black
The Go EFI 4 Self Tuning Fuel Injection is rated at 600 HP but is suitable for engines from 250 HP thru 600 HP. This system is perfect for your everyday Driver right up to your weekend Street Machine or Bracket Racer. It features the FASTEST most accurate Self Learning available, Timing control, Wet flow Annular discharge and tons of additional features.
It fits any 4-bbl intake manifold and is the most self-contained and full-featured unit of this type. The ECU (computer) is mounted on the throttle body, which greatly simplifies installation. No hole in your firewall and no unsightly harness draped across your engine. This is also the only computer mounted throttle body that offers spark control without the need for an external spark box or special distributor. It also has a built-in fuel pressure regulator. A hand-held controller features a touch screen for quick and easy initial set-up.
Note that this EFI system can also be used with an engine compartment mounted Fuel Command Center, which provides a returnless system.
- Replaces your 4-barrel carburetor with modern fuel injection
- Instant starting & crisp throttle response, all season / climate drivability
- Eliminates cold start warm-ups, hard starting, sputtering, vapor lock, & interior fuel smell
- Pre-programmed & self tunes right out of the box
- Lightweight cast aluminum design w/throttle body mounted sensors & computer
- Ignition timing can be controlled and adjusted on the fly from your touch screen controller.
- Air Fuel ratios can be optimized on the fly as you drive! Try that with your Carb.
Additional Fuel Command Center features:
- Low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline
- Generally mounted in the engine compartment, but can be attached on the vehicle's chassis
- Supplied high-pressure hose includes 5 ft. of high-quality EFI -06 fuel line and fittings for plumbing from the Fuel Command Center to the EFI throttle body
- Includes: Cast aluminum throttle body drilled for square bore & quadrajet intakes, built-in fuel pressure regulator, fuel rails w/-06AN fuel inlet fitting, 4 flow matched 80-Lb./hour fuel injectors, ECM with calibration module & on board fuel pump driver & OBD-II style diagnostics, handheld touch screen controller w/windshield mount, plug and play wiring harness, Bosch 4.2 wide band 02 sensor & clamp-on 02 bung kit, fuel pressure regulator, GM type MAP sensor, GM type TPS sensor, GM type IAC motor, GM type coolant temperature sensor, GM type adjustable control fan switch, gasket kit, sump tank Assembly with 340 L/PH fuel pump, regulator, pressure gauge, EFI fuel filter, 5 feet high quality EFI rated hose & fittings to connect sump tank to throttle body, installation instructions
- Vacuum Requirements: Designed for applications making at least 6 inches of vacuum at idle
- Intake Manifold Compatibility: Works with factory & aftermarket AMC 4-barrel intake manifolds
- Air Cleaner Compatibility: Fits air cleaners with 5 1/8" neck flange
- Ignition System Compatibility: Tach input reads signal from coil, HEI, MSD/CDI ignitions. Will work with CDI box but not required to control timing. Use of ignition timing control is optional and not required. Ignition timing control does not learn, and requires synchronizing distributor to engine with a timing light.
- ECU Computer Features: Mounted on throttle body, no firewall holes to drill & no harnesses draped over your engine. Voltage control fuel pump control (reduces voltage to the pump under low load conditions such as idle & cruise reducing noise & heat)
- Fuel Atomization Type: Annular discharge design for complete fuel atomization
- Linkage Compatibility: Fits throttle & trans linkage for 4150 Holley carburetor
- Sensors Used: GM sensors (replaceable at most auto parts stores. AC input for idle compensation & 1 electric fan control
- Fuel Compatibility: All regular & ethanol blend pump fuels
- Boost / Nitrous Compatibility: No
- Laptop Tuning Capability: No
- Warranty: 1-year parts, lifetime ECU
- Box Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 8 inches
- Weights: 20 lbs.
- All 1966-1991 AMC V8 engines with 4-barrel carburetor
Installation: Takes approximately 1 day with basic hand tools. Professional installation recommended. Requires separate fuel system purchase (in-line high pressure EFI fuel pump system, in-tank high pressure EFI fuel pump system, or engine compartment mounted fuel command center)
- Installation Instructions
- Quick Start Guide
- Throttle Body Dimensions
- Hand Held Controller Definitions
- Fuel Command Center Installation Instructions
- Fuel Command Center Dimensions