Rear Quarter Repair Panel, Passenger, 1971-74 AMC Javelin, Javelin AMX - USA Made
- Replace your rusted out factory rear lower quarter panel
- Manufactured from 19-gauge American steel
- Position: Rear Lower Quarter Panel
- Finish: Coated steel
- Sold: Each
- Welding Required: Yes
- Shipping Dimensions: 75x48-x3
- Shipping Weight: 25 lbs.
- Country Of Origin: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited lifetime against defects in materials & workmanship
IMPORTANT PRE-PURCHASE, PRE-INSTALLATION, & SHIPPING NOTE: Our body components are patterned after factory original body components with body tolerances of 5/32" or greater (modern cars have 3/32" or less). Unlike modern cars, classic car body tolerances can vary considerably from car to car. This even applies to cars built on the same assembly line on the same day!
American Performance Products highly recommends using a qualified and experienced body shop that specializes in classic cars for prepping, fitting, welding, & installation.
In the unfortunate event, your sheet metal component(s) arrives damaged, all claims for damages MUST be made upon delivery or within 7 days.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|