1964-1983 AMC Magnum 500 17x8" 1-Piece Cast Aluminum Wheel
The Magnum 500 17x8" wheel resembles the factory Magnum 500 wheel you remember. The larger size allows you to step up to a 17" Z-rated 45-series tire with a square shoulder. This will vastly improve your driving experience with shorter stops, more steering feel with quicker response and more confident and predictable handling.
- Iconic 5-spoke design similar to the original
- Precision 1-piece cast aluminum alloy construction
- CNC machined details for a show winning look
- Tested to strict SAE J2530 standards
- P/N: LW50-70854D
- Weight: 20 lbs.
- Bolt Pattern: 5x4.50" bolt pattern
- Back Space: 4-3/4"
- Offset: -6MM
- Finish: Satin Black/Satin
- Balancing Required: Lug centric (where balancing adapter goes through the lug holes)
- Wheel Weights Recommended: Adhesive style, on the inside of the rim (not included)
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer
- Tires Recommended: 245x45ZRx17 with 25.67" overall diameter
- Cleaning Recommended: Soap and water
- NOTES: Not returnable once mounted. Chrome conical seat 60 degree lug nuts, center caps, & center cap hardware shown are sold separately.
- Wheel Backspace Measuring Instructions
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|American/Hurst SC Rambler/Scrambler||1964-1969|