Fuel Tank Only, 19 Gallon w/Filler Neck Welded On, 1968-70 AMC AMX, Javelin
Finally, an all-new authentic reproduction gas tank for your 1968-70 AMC Javelin or AMX. Unlike other fuel tanks, this all-new fuel tank includes a new filler neck tube welded on. This saves you valuable time and money because you would have to cut your original filler neck tube off, clean it up, and weld it to your new tank! This fuel tank does not include any attaching hardware or sending unit...those are sold separately or you can re-use your originals.
- Replace your leaking, rusty, or damaged fuel tank
- Patterned after original
- Compatible with modern ethanol-blended fuels
- 100% tested prior to shipping
- Bonus! Includes new filler neck tube with vent welded to the tank (unlike others that don't include this)
- Not Included: Fuel tank lock ring & gasket, sending unit, j-bolts, mounting straps, & sending unit sold separately
- Important: Verify your fuel line size is 3/8 or 5/16" before ordering as both sizes are available
- Fuel Cap (not included):
- Production prior to 11/15 2020: Uses Stant # 1086.
- Production after 11/15/2020: Uses original gas cap or Stant # 10632
- Kit includes:
- (1) 19-gallon fuel tank (coated inside and out to prevent corrosion)
- (1) Filler neck with vent tube welded to the tank
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|