Radiator, Copper Brass, 3-Row Desert Cooler w/4-Row Capacity, OE Style Fit, 1975-83 AMC Concord, Eagle, Pacer, Spirit
3-Row Desert Cooler Radiators w/4-Row Capacity - Copper 80's style core with 1/2" tubes on 3/8" centers provide increased cooling efficiency without modifications to your AMC. Our 3-row high-efficiency desert cooler design offers more cooling efficiency than 4-row standard cores or aluminum cores due to tubes on 3/8" centers. Copper/brass construction to ensure dependability.
- 3-row high-efficiency desert cooler design, conversion using your factory radiator
- More cooling efficiency than 4-row standard cores or aluminum cores due to tubes on 3/8" centers
- Copper/brass construction, downflow style with standard core
- 100% MIG welded seams, brazed core, & no epoxy or sealers
- Made in the USA
- NOTE: Please allow 3-4 week lead time for conversion plus shipping
- Notes: Brackets To Engine Side
- Material: Copper/Brass
- Core Thickness: 2"
- Available Rows: 3
- Cooler Size: 12x1/8 NPT (automatic transmission only)
- Flow Type: Downflow
- Inlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Outlet Size: 1-1/2"
- Box Dimensions: 34 x 29 x 9
- Weights: 25 lbs.
Installation Notes: Approximate installation time is 3-4 hours (experienced mechanic times listed, yours may take longer). Professional installation recommended.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|