1958-88 AMC 12" Low Profile Electric Cooling Fan
- P/N: AMC-CCFK12
Our low profile 12" electric cooling fan features a heavy-duty one-piece construction with a permanent magnet motor and balanced fan blades. This design package allows you to run the fan as a puller or pusher and the end result is increased cooling with reduced noise and vibration. Combine these fans to our aluminum radiator and fan shroud to create a complete cooling package that allows you to remove the restrictive engine driven mechanical fan for increased horsepower, torque and fuel economy!
- Universal fit
- Reversible swept-blade design
- Configure as a puller or pusher
- Computer-balanced blades
- High-output, permanent magnet motor
- Heavy-duty one-piece construction
- Reduced noise and vibration
- Size: 12"
- CFM: 870
- Amp Draw: 10.0
- Includes: Nylon mounting kit
- Separate Purchases Required: Additional cooling fan, (2) cooling fan relays, and dual cooling fan shroud
- Sold: Each
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1-year
Installation Notes: Aftermarket 3 & 4 core radiators may not clear aftermarket clutch fans, aftermarket Sanden A/C compressors, & aftermarket serpentine drive systems. These applications require dual electric cooling fans (compact & narrow) & fan shroud.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|