1958-1988 AMC Aluminum Dual 12" Electric Fan Shroud
- P/N: AMC-FS407
Overcoming most cooling issues can easily be solved with the proper installation of a fan shroud. Aluminum fan shrouds create an air tunnel to maximize the affects of your installed fan to pull cool air over the radiator. Our aluminum fan shrouds are manufactured at their ISO certified manufacturing facility. They are made to the highest of standards paired with unequaled quality precision and workmanship. Only the highest of aluminum grades available are used in their manufacturing processes.
- 100% aluminum construction
- Allows installation of dual electric cooling fans on our aftermarket aluminum 2, 3, & 4 core radiators
- Fits dual 12" electric fans (recommend compact/narrow fans for maximum clearance)
- Overall dimensions: 15-7/8" H x 24-1/8"
- Number of fans: 2
- Fan size: 12"
- Mounting type: Bracket mount
- Manufacturer warranty: Limited lifetime
- Ambassador - 1958-1974
- AMX - 1968-1970
- Concord - 1980-1983
- Eagle - 1980-1988
- Javelin/Javelin AMX - 1968-1974
- Matador - 1971-1978
- Spirit - 1979-1983
Installation Notes: Aftermarket aluminum radiators may not clear aftermarket clutch fans, aftermarket Sanden A/C compressors, & aftermarket serpentine drive systems. These applications require dual electric cooling fans (compact & narrow) & fan shroud.