Power Steering Pump, Return & Rebuild Service, 1972-88 AMC V-8 - Lifetime Limited Warranty
P/N: 6254-SD - Standard Detailing
P/N: 6254-ED - Extreme Detailing
- Replace your leaking or damaged power steering pump & restore safe steering performance.
- The pump is inspected for external damage and physical function
- Then it's disassembled and inspected for internal damage and wear
- Shafts are reconditioned and polished or replaced
- Housings are honed
- Parts are solvent cleaned and prepared for reassembly
- The unit is reassembled with new OEM (original equipment manufacturer) seals, bearings and other parts as needed
- All settings and adjustments are set to factory specifications
- Functional testing is performed
- Standard Detailing - Includes priming & painting the pump in a low gloss black paint.
- Optional “Extreme Detailing" - Takes the reservoir (and pulley & brackets if attached) down to bare metal. Cosmetic dents in the reservoir are hammered out to the greatest extent possible. Primer is applied to the pump assembly then the unit is sprayed with low gloss black high temperature, chemical resistant finish coat.
- Shipping Dimensions: 15 x 8 x 7 inches
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- NOTE: Return with your pump, reservoir, pulley, & bracket (as shown). We recommend installing new power steering pump high pressure and return hoses.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|