1970-1983 AMC Forged Front Lower Ball Joint - Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Replace your loose, worn, or damaged chassis parts that leads to premature tire wear
- Forged design is much stronger and durable than O.E.
- Patent pending coated metal bearings provide smooth stud swing technicians and drivers prefer
- Powdered-metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear
- Box Dimensions: 5.4 x 4 x 3.2 inches
- Sold: Individually (2 Required)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Manufacturer
- NOTE: Front end re-alignment required immediately after installation
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
Forged ball joints provide long-lasting dependability and performance. These ball joints are made with a hardened steel stud ball. These have a full 360-degree range of movement, allowing for consistent stud articulation throughout the life of the part. Grease grooves allow full lubrication between the housing and the ball stud for extended life.
Ball joints are a pivotal part of your vehicle's suspension, so go with the best replacement. A ball joint allows your wheels to rotate when you turn the steering wheel. If your ball joint has failed, or is failing, your vehicle's ability to turn is severely hindered. These forged ball joints use innovated designs to maximize the performance and durability of your suspension.