1964-1983 AMC Trans Am Race Engineering Superlite 15" x 8" Aluminum Wheel
The Trans Am Race Engineering Superlite wheels will provide the correct look for your late 1960’s to 1970’s Trans-Am Racing era AMC. The Superlite has been known to bring the best quality to the track and that is exactly what it does. Available in 15x8" and 17x8" sizes...light enough for racing, strong enough for street use.
All Wheels are Gravity cast, out of A365.2 grade aluminium. The wheels are then taken through an ageing process of 60 hours. Once aged to T4 they get taken to heat treatment and treated to T6 specifications. Machining and drilling is done, powder coating next. Then our signature diamond finished edge is machined onto the outside, then clear powder coated.
- Correct vintage Trans Am racing styling
- 1-piece gravity cast aluminum, virgin 365.2 aluminum ingots, heat treated to a T6 factor
- Machined, drilled, and powder coated with signature diamond finished edge
- Weight: 19.8 lbs.
- Bolt Pattern: 5x4.50" bolt pattern
- Back Space: 4-1/2"
- Offset: 0
- Load Rating: 1,873 lbs.
- Includes: Center caps & center cap hardware
- Balancing Required: Lug centric (where balancing adapter goes through the lug holes)
- Wheel Weights Recommended: Adhesive style, on the inside of the rim (not included)
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer
- Tires Recommended: 225x60x15 with 25.67" overall diameter
- Cleaning Recommended: Soap and water
- NOTES: Not returnable once mounted
- Wheel Backspace Measuring Instructions:
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|American/Hurst SC Rambler/Scrambler||1964-1969|