1964-1983 AMC American Racing VN47 Vector 15x7" Aluminum Wheel - Satin Black Machined
If you are looking for truly classic custom wheels, there is no place better to go than to American Racing®, the company that invented the custom wheel! American Racing Equipment Inc. was started in 1956 by drag racer Romeo Palimedes, making magnesium rear wheels for dragsters. Their first custom wheels for road cars were introduced in the beginning of the 1960s, with the Torque Thrust, introduced in 1963 considered to be the wheel that created the custom wheel market.
The Torque Thrust is one of the most copied wheels ever. American Racing is still producing the wheel, adapted to modern car hubs. American Racing has maintained its pioneering spirit all through the years, and is still leading in the segments of the custom wheel market serving racing and classic car enthusiasts. Muscle cars and American sports car, especially Corvettes, just don't look right with wheels from brands lacking the heritage of American Racing. American Racing designs and engineering features have stood the test of time. The company is confidently rolling into the future on traditional, contemporary and futuristic wheels, all carrying decades of experience, expertise and tradition. The American Racing product line is characterized by design elements borrowed from racing and by competitive strength-to-weight ratios.
- Vintage "turbine" styled wheels similar to factory AMC wheels in late 70's
- 1-piece cast aluminum, virgin 356 aluminum ingots, heat treated to a T6 factor
- Satin black machined finish
- P/N: VN475765B
- Weight: 19 lbs.
- Bolt Pattern: 5x4.50" bolt pattern
- Back Space: 4-1/2"
- Offset: 0
- Bore: 2.858"
- Load Rating: 1,600 lbs.
- Includes: Center caps
- Lug Nuts Recommended: Conical seat - 60 degree
- Balancing Required: Lug centric (where balancing adapter goes through the lug holes)
- Wheel Weights Recommended: Adhesive style, on the inside of the rim (not included)
- Warranty: Limited lifetime structural, 1-year finish
- Tires Recommended: 225x60x15 with 25.67" overall diameter
- Cleaning Recommended: Soap and water
- NOTES: Not returnable once mounted
- Wheel Backspace Measuring Instructions
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|American/Hurst SC Rambler/Scrambler||1964-1969|