1967-1991 AMC V8 Performance Distributors LiveWire Spark Plug Wires (7 Colors)
Performance Distributors LiveWires® are a high quality, low resistance set of spark plug wires designed to deliver all of the spark energy from the coil to the plugs. LiveWires are built with a high temperature sleeve that protects the plug wire from the extreme under hood temperatures. The sleeving is made from a non-flammable heat treated glass braid, much like the type that is used on today’s ovens. This unique sleeving provides heat protection up to +1400° F and offers excellent resistance to moisture and chemicals. Inside this high temperature sleeve is an 8mm spiral core wire with a durable and lasting silicone jacket. The spiral core consists of a stainless steel wire wrapped around a magnetic core. This offers an extremely low resistance value of 300 – 350 Ohms per foot for optimum spark travel. Spiral core wire is also radio suppression, so there is no electronic interference with the radio and they work great with delay boxes and stutter boxes.
Unlike universal plug wires sets, LiveWires do not require any assembly. All sets are custom fit and numbered on both ends for the correct cylinder making installation, removal and re-installation quick and easy. No cutting, splicing or crimping is required! All sets include a tube of dielectric grease that is applied to the plug boots to prevent voltage leakage and boots and terminals from sticking to the plug.
- High-temperature sleeve protects wire up to 1400° (ideal for headers)
- Custom fit and numbered for each cylinder
- Spiral wound core prevents radio interference
- Low resistance value of 300-350 ohms per foot
- Durable silicone jacket and insulation
- No cutting or splicing – all sets ready to install
- Warranty: 1-year manufacturer
- Country of Origin: USA
- 1967-1991 AMC 290-304-343-360-390-401 V8 Engines