1966-1991 AMC FiTech Command Center 2 Fuel Pump Kit (For ALL Aftermarket EFI Throttle Body Systems)
- P/N: 40004
The Command Center 2 is the ultimate answer to fuel system simplicity! Designed to be used in vehicles with stock fuel tanks converting from a carburetor to EFI. The Command Center 2 eliminates that problem. Complete new design from years of testing has resulted in the most effective system anywhere. The pump in the Command Center 2 never gets uncovered because it receives a steady supply of fuel from your existing fuel system. So your system maintains a constant flow of fuel. The built-in regulator eliminates the need for an external regulator. Since the Command Center 2 is constantly circulating fuel to and from your tank, your fuel pump stays cooler and will have a longer life. The fuel pump noise is also muffled by being submerged in fuel 100% of the time. The Command Center 2 is the best way to provide the necessary increase in volume when adding a power adder such as boost or nitrous to your engine. So, whether you are racing, off-roading, or just cruising, this “compact” external fuel assembly is your all in one solution.
- Capable of delivering enough fuel for up to 800hp. A low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation.
- Single High Volume Flex Fuel 340 LPH pump is compatible with any EFI system.
- Maintains a 1.5 Liter (0.4 Gallons) reservoir of fuel in the module at all times.
- A submerged pump runs cooler than an external pump. Eliminates rigging costly EFI quality inlet and return lines for your fuel system.
- No needle seats or floats to get hung up or stick! Every FiTech Go EFI System is available with the Command Center 2 as an option.
- Precision machined extruded aluminum tank. Compatible with any other competitive aftermarket or factory EFI installation.
- Hard anodized and laser etched for durability and visual appeal.
- Compatible with E-85 gasoline and alcohol or methanol based fuels.
- Compact size makes it easily mountable in a variety of locations.
Additional Fuel Command Center features:
- Low fuel level in the fuel tank will not result in pump starvation when vehicle is on a steep incline
- Generally mounted in the engine compartment, but can be attached on the vehicle's chassis
- Supplied high-pressure hose includes 5 ft. of high-quality EFI -06 fuel line and fittings for plumbing from the Fuel Command Center to the EFI throttle body
- Includes: Main assembly w/340 LPH fuel pump, regulator, pressure gauge, 5ft high-pressure hose & -6 AN fittings connect main assembly to throttle body, Hyperfuel high-flow 30-micron EFI fuel filter, Return fitting and seals.
- Fuel Compatibility: All regular & ethanol blend pump fuels
- Warranty: 1-year parts, lifetime ECU
- Box Dimensions: 8.25 × 12.25 × 16 inches
- Weights: 20 lbs.
- All 1966-1991 AMC V8 engines with 2-barrel or 4-barrel carburetor
Installation: Takes approximately 3-4 hours with basic hand tools. Professional installation recommended.