RediRad AM/N Radio Auxiliary Input Adapter for 1956-91 AMC, Jeep, Rambler, International
P/N: Redirad AM/N
ANOTHER BREAKTHOUGH: Use your Smart-phone through your AMCs', Ramblers', Jeeps', or Ramblers' functional AM radio (factory or aftermarket)!
If your Freedom Machine still has the original AM-only radio, congratulations! But where is the MUSIC? ...Not on the AM band anymore – until NOW!
iPod, smart phone, MP3, portable CD, or satellite radio
RediRad™ model AM/N ports music from your through the existing, functional AM radio and speaker.
Update the original radio yourself in minutes with RediRad™ model AM/N, without settling for “made in China” or resorting to an expensive and invasive radio 'conversion'.
At only $99, RediRad™ model AM/N features include:
- American made and supported
- Stone-simple to install and use
- No wires to cut, no holes to drill, lives behind the dash
- Preserves dashboard authenticity (and collectible value!)
- Priced within reach of the hobbyist
- Compatible with your factory antenna
- No interference from local broadcast radio stations
- Limited Warranty: 2 -year manufacturer
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Dimensions: 12"x12"x6"
- Approximate installation time is 30 minutes
- View installation instructions
- NOTE: For negative ground installations only