RediRad AM/FM Radio Auxiliary Input Adapter for 1956-91 AMC, Jeep, Rambler, International
P/N: Redirad FM
ANOTHER BREAKTHOUGH: Use your Smart-phone through your AMCs', Ramblers', Jeeps', or Ramblers' functional AM-FM radio (factory or aftermarket)!
If your Freedom Machine has an AM/FM radio or stereo, and you want to add an AUX port, RediRad™ model FM is here to rescue you radio.
RediRad™ model FM ports music in STEREO from your iPod, smart phone, MP3, portable CD, or satellite radio through the existing sound system, whether factory or aftermarket.
Update the original radio yourself in minutes with RediRad™ model FM, without settling for “made in China” or resorting to an expensive and invasive radio 'conversion'.
At only $99, RediRad™ model FM features include:
- American made and supported
- Stone-simple to install and use
- No wires to cut, no holes to drill, lives behind the dash
- Preserves dashboard authenticity (and collectible value!)
- Priced within reach of the hobbyist
- Compatible with your factory antenna
- No interference from local broadcast radio stations
- Limited Warranty: 2 -year manufacturer
- Weight: 2 pounds
- Dimensions: 12"x12"x6"
- Approximate installation time is 30 minutes
- View installation instructions