Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit, 1950-77 AMC & Rambler w/Factory Drum Brakes
Give your classic AMC / Rambler improved stopping power & serviceability with our exclusive front drum to front disc brake conversion kit. Our kit has been around for almost 40 years and has proven to be the most comprehensive kit on the market. We have hand-selected the highest quality components to provide everything you need for a true bolt-on kit. All you need is brake fluid, everything else is included!
- Kit includes: 11" disc brake rotors w/wheel studs; single-piston brake calipers; semi-metallic brake pads, wheel bearings, races, & seals; D.O.T. approved brake hoses; proportioning valve; modified OE spindles; laser-cut brackets & spacers; grease caps & all necessary mounting hardware
- Optional: Stainless braided Teflon lined D.O.T. approved brake hose, carbon-ceramic performance disc brake pads, slotted performance disc brake rotors, D.O.T. 5.1 brake fluid
- Master Cylinder Change Required: No
- Wheel Fitment: Factory or aftermarket wheels with 5"x4.5" bolt pattern
- Shipping Weight: 85 lbs.
- Shipping Dimensions: 12 X 12 X 10" 34 lbs. (box 1) / 14 X 14 X 6" 51 lbs. (box 2) / 4x4x9" (box 3, return box for spindles, pre-labeled)
- Country Of Origin: Assembled In The USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime
- NOTE: Designed for cars equipped with factory front drum brakes. While our kit can be installed by AMC DIY hobbyists and enthusiasts, we highly recommend professional installation.
|AMC, American Motors, Rambler|
|Rambler Six and V8||1957–1959|